FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website
FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL respects the privacy of individuals. Personal data is handled with the utmost care and in conformity with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data.
This policy explains why and how FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL collects personal data, what personal data is collected and what we do with it.This policy applies to all data that is provided to and obtained by FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL, including but not limited to foodphotofestival.com, foodphotofestival.org, mobile websites and applications (hereinafter collectively referred to as: ‘’the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website’’).
This policy is part of the Disclaimer found below.
Cookies are small text files placed automatically on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when visiting the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website. Cookies are managed by your browser.
When visiting the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website functional cookies are set for the duration of your browser session. These cookies are absolutely necessary for the technical operation of the website and remembering the contents of your shopping cart when visiting our shop.
If you continue to use the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website, further cookies will be placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone to maximise your experience and to help FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL understand how we can improve the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website. For this purpose analytic cookies are used: these cookies are designed and placed to assess the quality and effectiveness of the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website. The latter can be achieved by means of collecting and analysing clicks on the website. The data from these cookies enable FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL to better understand its visitors and to improve the website. For more information, see the paragraph below on Technology partners of FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL;
Purposes of collecting data
By visiting the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website, you submit personal data and other information which is processed to ensure the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website performs efficiently and effectively, particularly in regard to the following:
- Execution of our online services: browsing and/or purchasing something in our shop, registration for “Submit your work” with high-resolution images and materials and/or registration for the Festival itself, maintaining relationships with the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL community.
- Internal analysis: enabling FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL to improve its website and to identify general trends on the website and to align the content on its website to the preferences of its visitors.
- Identification of individual preferences and performing marketing activities.
FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL collects personal data provided by you personally when:
- Applying for Submit your Work: visitors in the professional audience who want to apply for entering in the selection of FOODPHOTO EXHIBITION for further publishing need to submit personal and professional information. With this information FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL is able to contact you and review your work.
- Buying something in our shop: for the delivery of the goods you purchased in our shop, we need your personal or professional information. Sometimes FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL also needs your payment details.
- Applying for FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL ticket or workshop: FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL asks you to submit your personal and professional information and all other necessary information to be able to identify and distinguish you from other participants.
- Registering for other purposes: when registering for other purposes on the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL websites FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL asks you to submit personal and/or (if applicable) professional information. These purposes include but are not limited to registration to become a member of the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL community or receiving the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL newsletter after you have given your explicit consent by ticking the relevant boxes. The subscription to the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL newsletter can be withdrawn at any time by sending ‘unsubscribe’ e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL keeps your personal data no longer than necessary, except in the event of any legal obligations to keep personal data for a longer period of time.
Technology partners of FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL
FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL uses the services of third parties in maintaining and improving the website and to store and organize data. FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL makes every effort to ensure that these third parties comply with strict data protection standards and regulations. Insofar as FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL uses the services of partners which store, transfer or process the data in a country outside the European Union, FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL will make sure these parties provide an adequate level of data protection.
On the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL website several links to websites of third parties can be found. FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL is neither responsible nor liable for the content and collection of personal data through these websites.
Safety and protection of data
FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL maintains appropriate and adequate technical and organisational measures in an effective way in order to protect personal data against loss or any form of unauthorized processing and/or access by third parties.
If FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL becomes aware of any unauthorized processing and/or access to an individual’s personal data it will notify the individuals concerned at the earliest practical opportunity after it is verified that the information was actually accessed and in what way.
With your permission FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL may share collected data with its sponsors to the extent necessary for its sponsors to send you promotional materials such as newsletters. FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL sponsors are expected to apply strict data protection standards. They may not use the data for any purpose other than originally intended.
Except as described above, FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL will not be sharing personal data with other third parties unless it is required by law. For more information about the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL sponsors check the website.
Rights of users
You have the right to access, correct, update and erase all data that concerns you at all times.
If you want to exercise one of your rights as mentioned above, or when you have a complaint concerning the processing of your data, FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL is happy to help you resolve that. Please send us your request or complaint, by using the contact details below. FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL will send a response within four weeks of receiving your request or complaint.
If you have any further questions or comments with regard to this policy, please mark them for the attention of the Data Protection Officer and send them to email: email@example.com
This website has been produced under the auspices of the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL. All photography and production copyrights are held exclusively by the respective creators and their representatives. No content may be copied from this website. Contact us to find out how to get in touch with the photographers or producers.
All content of this website, including, but not limited to, the design and the content, are protected by trade names, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission in writing from the FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL.
FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL is a registered trademark and is protected by trademark law.
LIABILITY OF FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL
FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL aims to provide information that is complete and accurate. FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL can never be held liable for the accuracy of the information and does not accept any liability for the consequences of the use or the incompleteness of the information, in any manner whatsoever. This also applies regarding the copying of data and regarding the errors that appear due to technical and/or other circumstances which lead to errors and incompleteness of data.
Legal action and applicable law
In case of any violation of the provisions as stated above, FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL will not hesitate to take legal action. This disclaimer is governed by Spanish law.
Amendments of the disclaimer
FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL reserves the right to amend this disclaimer at all times. FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL therefore recommends to consult this webpage regularly.